Instagram @stellawinata

Saturday, February 16, 2013

THINK: Hello, It's Been A Long Time.

Hello, so it's been a while hasn't it? I was trying to come up with reasonable excuses for my ages-long hiatus but unfortunately, the only reason is that I've been busy catching up with life that blogging was probably topped my last to-do list. Well, I honestly had no idea what happened to Blogger that most of my photos on previous posts went missing. And being the avid OCD, I decided to delete all the previous entries. Yes, you hear me right. I spent the last few hours revamping the blog and decided to start a fresh. I want this space to be my expressive outlet to share those things I love, eat, wear, go, and think.

So, here is a little updates about my whereabouts and whatabouts so far. As soon as I graduated from my postgraduate study in December (thank you so much to those of you who congratulate me through various ways!), I found myself traveling across Europe and had very joyful adventures. Once the holiday was over, stepping into the adult life become unavoidable. It was right in front of me. Here comes the misery of job hunting and countless interviews. Lately, I've found myself wallowing in the melodrama of the postgraduate employment (and terrible homesick!). Hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. So ,wish me luck people! That's to sum up what has been happening during my unannounced blogging hiatus.

Well, I wish everyone had a splendid Valentine's day with the loved ones! I shall start the entry in the next post. In the meantime, stay safe!


1 comments:

Alviana Kalin said...

wishing you the best of luck stella! :)

BLOG
FOODBLOG

Post a Comment